Use your ECB Visa® Check Card to win CASH!
By using your ECB Visa® Check Card from (August 1-August 31), you will be automatically entered to win CASH prizes! The more you use your Visa® Check Card card, the larger the cash prize!
*30+ transactions - automatically entered to win $100 cash
*20-29 transactions – automatically entered to win $50 cash
*10-19 transactions – automatically entered to win $25 cash
See Official Rules for Details below.
- No purchase from The Eastern Colorado Bank is necessary to enter the sweepstakes. Each sweepstakes entry will have an equal chance of winning.
- Sponsor: The Eastern Colorado Bank (“Bank”) is the sponsor of the sweepstakes. Bank address is 10 S 1st, Cheyenne Wells CO 80810.
- Sweepstakes Period begins at 12:00am MT on August 1, 2017 and ends on August 31, 2017 at 11:59pm MT (“Sweepstakes Period”).
- Eligibility: Bank employees, Board members and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the sweepstakes. To qualify for the Cash prizes, entrants must be a customer of Bank and must be at least fifteen (15) years of age with an account in good standing. In order to enter, an eligible customer receives one entry per account for the category they qualify. Customers who make 10-19 transactions are entered for a chance to win one (1) of five (5) $25 cash prizes. Customers who make 20-29 transactions are entered for a chance to win one (1) of five (5) $50 cash prizes. Customers who make 30+ transactions are entered for a chance to win one (1) of five (5) $100 cash prizes. ATM Transactions are not eligible. Only Consumer and Business VISA® Check Cards are eligible. Health Savings Account VISA® Check Cards are not eligible.
Eligible customers without a Bank Visa® Check Card may also enter the sweepstakes by submitting the Bank Official Alternate Entry Form. Alternate entry forms are limited to one per account in the sweepstakes period and may be submitted by mail to The Eastern Colorado Bank, Attention: Sweepstakes, PO Box 888, Cheyenne Wells CO 80810. Only official Bank entry forms will be accepted. Entry forms can be obtained at any Bank branch during normal operating hours. Each entry from must be individually completed by hand and received by the Bank by mail or hand delivery before the end of the Sweepstakes period. No copies or reproductions will be accepted.
Once submitted, entries become the sole property of the Bank and will not be acknowledged or returned. By entering the sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Bank. The Bank’s decisions will be final and binding on all matters relating to this sweepstakes.
- Prize Drawing and Notification: Fifteen (15) winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The drawings will be conducted under the sole direction of the Bank. Odds of winning are based upon the number of entries received. Based on the Bank’s estimate, the odds of winning are 1 in 3700. In the event a winning contestant declines their prize or fails to maintain an account in good standing at the time of the awarding of their prize, a runner-up winner will be selected from all eligible entries and granted the prize. A customer can only win once.
Potential winners will be notified by telephone, email or mail approximately two (2) business days after being selected.
- Liability/General Rules: The Bank is not responsible for any loss that may occur in connection with the sweepstakes. Entrants agree to hold the Bank and each of its officers, directors, employees, customers, representatives and agents harmless from any liability arising from the participation in the sweepstakes or the acceptance, receipt, possession or misuse of the prize. The Bank and each of its officers, directors, employees, customers, representatives and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury, property loss or other damages of the entrants and/or winners arising from, or in connection with, acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of prizes awarded or participation in the sweepstakes. The Bank is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by tampering, hacking or by any of the equipment or programming associated with the sweepstakes. Prizes cannot be substituted, assigned or transferred by winners. The Bank reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these Official Rules or who make any misrepresentations relative to the sweepstakes and redemption of the prizes.
- Collection of Award: Five (5) customers will be awarded $25. Five (5) customers will be awarded $50. Five (5) customers will be awarded $100. The winners will be selected randomly on September 1, 2017. Winners, or, in the case of minors under the age of 18, the parents or guardians of winners, will be asked to sign an Affidavit of Liability and Publicity Release prior to distribution of the award. Amounts will be deposited into the winning customer Bank account within five (5) business days of signing the Affidavit. All prizes will be awarded by September 15, 2017.
- Tax Issues: The Bank will report all prize winnings to the appropriate agencies as required by applicable law. The winners, including minors under the age of 18, are solely responsible for all local, state or federal taxes and will be required to furnish a taxpayer identification number prior to being awarded any prize.
- Publicity Authorization: The winners agree to permit the Bank to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Bank materials without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
- Arbitration: Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this sweepstakes, entrants