An Invitation to Your New and Improved Online Banking
Exciting changes are occurring to give you improved access to your accounts with The Eastern Colorado Bank. Below are important things you need to know to ensure a successful transition to your new and improved Online Banking.
What You Need to Know:
- Your new Online Banking System will be available on Monday, December 9, 2013 at Noon.
- You will be enrolled in the new Online Banking automatically. If you are currently using Bill Pay, your Bill Pay information will convert to the new system.
- Account alerts and reminders will NOT convert and will need to be reestablished on the new system.
- We have personalized the experience and created separate login boxes for Personal Online Banking and Business Online Banking at https://www.yourfriendlybank.com.
- If you are a Business customer, but not using any of our current Business Cash Management features (Merchant Capture, ACH Origination, Online Wire Origination or User Management), you will use the Personal Online Banking login.
- To allow for your accounts to be converted successfully, Online Banking will be placed into a VIEW ONLY mode on Friday, December 6 at 4:00pm and will remain in VIEW ONLY mode until Monday, December 9 at Noon. You will not have access to transfer money or make bill payments during this time.
- On the afternoon of Monday, December 9, you will be able to login to the new system and resume initiating your online transactions.
To Login on Monday, December 9:
- a. Access ID (Username) will remain the same in all lowercase letters Example: Current Online Banking Username: ECBCustomer123 New Access ID (Username): ecbcustomer123
- b. Temporary Password will be: ecb + last 6 digits of the subscriber’s Tax ID Number Example: Current Subscriber’s Tax ID Number is 123-45-6789 Temporary Password: ecb456789
What You Need to Do:
- Ensure you complete all transfers and bill payments by Friday, December 6, at 4:00pm.
- If you feel you will need to transfer money during the VIEW ONLY timeframe, ensure you have access to our VoiceAccess service (learn more at https://yourfriendlybank.com/personal-access.htm).
- Monday, December 9 at 12:00pm or later, go to yourfriendlybank.com and select the Personal Online Banking tab on the left side of the screen.
- Login using the credentials detailed in step 8 above.
- Setup a new password: Must be 6-17 characters and include at least 1 Uppercase Letter(A) , 1 Lowercase Letter(a), 1 Numeral(0-9), 1 Special Character(@,#,$).
- A new Multifactor Authentication image will be generated, you will select a new Authentication Phrase.
- The system will prompt you to setup new security questions.
- Go to Event Manager to setup alerts and reminders on your accounts.
- Begin enjoying the new Online Banking product!
If you have any questions or concerns, call the branch for assistance.